I AM the coach for you if…
- You are ready to lose the “fat between the ears” and get after it already! As a former Psychologist, I WILL be digging deep with you as true change happens from the inside out…
- You want someone who truly cares if you show up or not! I can’t do the work for you (wouldn’t that be nice?! lol!), but you had better believe I know your vision + your obstacles + your unique personality. The women in my groups become my friends. We do this together.
- You want to change MORE than just the number on the scale (which I will convince you doesn’t freakin’ matter really!). You want to change your confidence! Your energy! How you show up for the people you love!
- You have a sense of humor 😉 Fitness should be fun…otherwise it’s boring right?!
If NOT the coach for you if…
- You kinda, sorta, aren’t really sure if you want to improve your life. Because gah…it sounds like a ton of work! (pssst…it’s not in small doses!)
- You are looking for a quick fix like a pill, some sort of saran wrap, or surgery.
- You can’t give me 21-30 days to turn the boat-of-yo-life around! 😉
- You aren’t willing to invest in yourself. My groups cost WAY less and include WAY more than just ONE month at the fancy gym I used to belong to 😉 But for some women, they hide behind cost as a reason not to take a leap in their own life.
Hey there! My name is Marion and I’m so happy to meet you!
My story isn’t special. I’m not unique in any way really when it comes to my relationship with my body.
I’ve been an athlete my entire life. I played everything. If it involved a ball, I wanted in (that’s what she said! hehe). But seriously…I was active my entire life yet I had NO IDEA how to feed my body properly and how to create lean muscle. So I did I what so many women do…I wouldn’t eat. And then I would feel guilty for eating. And then I wouldn’t eat again. And the cycle would continue…
Fast forward to my work as a psychologist. I was naturally drawn to specializing in disordered eating as my sister was knee deep struggling with her own disorder. Early on in my career I created support groups for high school girls who self-identified as having issues with food. To this day, I remember sitting in those groups and allowing myself to absorb the pain in their stories. I couldn’t stop thinking, “How the heck did our society get to this point?! How could we possibly make a 14-year old girl feel “ugly” and “fat” at 5’3” and 86lbs?! Something HAS to change.”
Fast forward to 2013 when my son Cooper came into the world! Every morning I would drop Cooper off at a daycare and work all day at a job that was now comprised of 99% report writing at a computer all day with ZERO interaction with children or adults (in other words…people). I was miserable. And my body took the toll.
Yes I had joined a gym…but I could NOT bring myself to drop Cooper off at ANOTHER daycare while mommy worked out after he just spent all day in a daycare. I just couldn’t. I felt like I HAD to choose…and I’m always going to choose him over me. So maybe this was just how it had to be?
Then one day I was talking with my brother and he was told me how much he loved P90X3 because he could workout at home after his long day of doing impressive smart-person-attorney-shiz. He had lost a ton of weight and was feeling more energized. I immediately thought “What the heck?! I only live once so let’s try it!”
Well, it arrived a few days later and I haven’t turned back since…
So yeah…that’s my first “before” and then my progress photo just 14 days later. I was “skinny fat” and struggling more-so with overall energy and confidence.
And here is another round of a 21-Day transformation. These are the same type of results the women in my groups achieve.
I run two new Lifestyle Challenge Groups every single month. To apply, please submit this Survey and I’ll be in touch within 24 hours with details!
Repeat after me: “I can. I will. Watch me.” 🙂
xo – Marion