If so, make sure that you don’t totally flush all of your fitness + nutrition standards! It just takes a little planning and determination…
Way #1: Dedicate 2% of your vacation day
Open up your laptop –> pull up *Beachbody on Demand –> stream one of hundreds of workouts that don’t require equipment (P90x3 MMX workout, Brazil Butt Lift, T25, PiYo, INSANITY, and the list goes on and on!) and just.push.play!!
Seriously…a 30 minute workout is just 2% of our day. So before we head to the pool and order that margarita, invest in those little minutes of sweat!
Way #2: Be a Boy Scout
Be prepared!! Pack to snack smartly.
– I love KIND bars for healthy + easy snacks
– Your hotel/resort often has fruit available in the lobby. I always grab a couple and save them for later.
– I bring my Shakeology packet to a Starbucks + buy a grande milk and a banana + they’ll blend it with my Shakeology and ice. #yum
Way #3: Order Smart
That room service menu can either be your best friend or your waistline’s worst enemy. But among the pizza + fatty pasta options, you will nearly ALWAYS find healthy options. Few things to keep in mind:
– Order dressings/sauces on the side
– Look for steamed + baked options
– If you get to choose a side with your entree, always go with the fresh option (salad or fruit versus fries)
What are some of the ways that YOU stay on track when traveling!?
xo – Marion
*Don’t have Beachbody on Demand? No problemo! Right now you can get 30 days FREE! Just click HERE and sign up!